Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Step Right Footwear (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing and using our website at www.stepright.ie (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before using our Website. If you do not agree with any provision of the Terms, you may not access or use our Website.
1. Business Information Business Name: Step Right Footwear Address: 8 Michael Street, Waterford, Ireland Email Address: email@example.com
2. Products and Services We offer a range of footwear, insoles, and footwear-related accessories for sale through our Website.
3. Account Registration Customers have the option to create an account on our Website. However, it is not obligatory to do so, as guests can also make purchases without creating an account.
4. Product Supply The products available on our Website are manufactured and supplied to us by third-party manufacturers. We strive to provide accurate product information, but we do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, or completeness of such information.
• Payments and Returns Payments for purchases made on our Website are processed through the Stripe payment system at the time of purchase. We accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. However, products that have been worn, scuffed, or marked are not eligible for a refund. To qualify for a refund, the product must be returned in the same condition as it was sent out. Occasionally, products may be shipped from our store after being tried on by customers or if the outer packaging has been damaged. Customers will be informed of such situations before the product is shipped.
• Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of our Website or the purchase of our products.
• Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the European Union. Any disputes arising from or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Ireland.
• Updates to Terms If you have an account with us, we will notify you of any updates or changes to these Terms and Conditions via email. It is your responsibility to review the updated Terms, and your continued use of our Website after the changes will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms.
• User Conduct You agree to use our Website and services for lawful purposes only and to refrain from engaging in any activity that may disrupt or interfere with the functioning of our Website or infringe upon the rights of others.
• Dispute Resolution In the event of any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of our Website, both parties agree to attempt to resolve the matter through good-faith negotiations. If a resolution cannot be reached, either party may seek remedies available under applicable law.
•Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Website and services, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if we believe you have violated these Terms or any applicable laws or regulations.
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org