361 Strata Running Shoe | Mens Support Running Shoe
FEATURE / BENEFIT
- The 361 strata Running Shoe is made from Recycled Materials ensuring the ultimate in comfort.
- Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – The new design contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
- Morphit Lacing System – Adapted to accommodate more foot types while still providing the necessary support during dynamic motion.
- Adjusted Medial Post – The intentional extension of the medial post within the rear foot provides immediate engagement to help slow the rate of pronation during the first contact phase.
- Comfortable Upper – with freedom of movement created through a comfortable balance and contoured supportive fit both medially and laterally.
- High Performance Mesh – provides a perfect blend of support, and breath-ability while harnessing the foot comfortably to the platform.
- QU!K FLEX 4Foot Engineering provides enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to deliver a natural and balanced toe-off.
- An extraordinary combination of cushioning and responsiveness with excellent durability facilitated through a midsole EVA rubber blend with PU coating.
- Cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a molecular modified base EVA material.
- Comfort Foam Insoles (TBC) – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability, achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.