361 Kairos Athletic Footwear Ladies
FEATURE / BENEFIT
- Lacing System – Superior support and comfort around the midfoot secured through specific multidimensional MORPHIT construction.
- QU!KFOAM – Optimized shock absorption for a cushioned, smooth transition with iconic 361? technology in key loading areas.
- QU!KFLEX – Enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to provide a natural and balanced toe-off.
- QU!KSPINE – Adding torsional rigidity to the geometry of the platform, resulting in a more guided heel-to-toe transition.
- Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – The new design contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsifl exion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
- Comfort Foam Insoles – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath-ability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
- Light Eva – Delivers a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during dynamic motion. LT EVA works in unison with QU!KFOAM to provide additional comfort with long-lasting responsiveness.
- Dynamic Stability – Combining these technologies allows a slowing rate of pronation as it engages the foot mechanics much faster, and at first touch-down. This construction also helps to harness the foot during dynamic motion and can help to improve running efficiency.
- Blown rubber – Applied to the forefoot area, deceases weight and provides better cushioning.
- Double Engineered Mesh – The creative 45° hole pattern within the double jacquard mesh, ensures maximum ventilation and comfort. The mesh, working together with the 3D print, allows for a roomy forefoot yet ensuring a perfect overall fit.
- High Abrasion Rubber Technology: H.A.R.T. – The anti-abrasion rubber in rear provides grip for a stable running experience.
- Size: 6-11
- Weight: 243g
- Drop: 8mm
- F/F: 18mm
- R/F: 26mm