361 FIERCE 2 | NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOE
FEATURE / BENEFIT
- Performance Knitted Fabric – A one-piece construction that offers breathability, and the perfect blend of stretch and support allowing the foot to perform and function naturally.• Exposed QU!KSPRING+ Material – Cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a modified base EVA material.
- Lacing System – Superior support and comfort around the midfoot secured through specific multidimensional MORPHIT construction.
- Pressure-Free Tongue – Removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
- Comfort Foam Insoles – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath-ability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
- Eyelet Design – Giving better support by adding reinforcement to the midfoot wrapping.
- Stylish Hexagon Aesthetics – Upper is knitted with a diamond design pattern.
- Plush Heel Collar Shape – Slippage prevention for a predictable hassle-free run is secured by supportive heel collar design and comfortable lining to cradle the heel in place.
- Recycled Rubber – Applied in segments, allows for extra grip without additional weight.
- 3D Printed ‘3’ – The quarter logo is executed with 3D printing.
- Firmer, Wider And Thicker Platform – For additional cushioning and stability.
- Flex Groove Design – Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to provide a natural and balanced toe-off.