361 Camino Men | Walking Shoe
FEATURE / BENEFIT
• Water-Proof durable woven upper.
• To reduce water infiltration the Mid-cut and eyelets are designed and constructed with water proofing in mind.
• The extension of the eyelet shape—-having five nylon tapings perfectly positioned underneath the mid foot structure, helps to harness the foot securely and comfortably when experiencing those uneven terrains off-road.
• The QU!KFOAM sock liner, a 361 exclusive insole technology, provides a comfortable experience and reduces water absorption.
• QU!K SPRING+ replaced the original light EVA material, and now offers more comfort and responsiveness during those trail runs.
• The Camino offers a full-length durable rubber outsole, traction is crucial for trail running and uneven surfaces, the outsole lug pattern design ensures the grip needed in most tough conditions.